Announcing a New Children’s Book
Imagine That… A Picture Book Of Possibilities
By Rosemary Holmes-Gull
Illustrated by Bentley Holmes-Gull
Special Launch Day Promotion May 26th
On May 26th, you get the book and exciting bonus gifts! These include a recording of the book by the author, and many other valuable prizes for both you and your child. All this for just $9.95. Be among the first to see this amazing new book. Order online at http://www.childrensimaginings.com
Plus you will also have the satisfaction of knowing that you have helped the AIDS orphans of Zambia. Part of all proceeds from the book will be donated to Mothers Without Borders an organization that works with the orphans.
This delightful picture book has strong, positive, and vivid images and is designed to help your child to reach their full potential. It will:
- stay with your child and remind them of their magnificence.
- inspire and motivate your children as you read this book together. You may be surprised to find that the words and images will inspire you too!
- provide an effortless way to foster quality time and conversation with your child.
- help your children understand complex themes, such as dealing with adversity and overcoming it. See how easy it is to help them understand that everyone has struggles and challenges.
- guarantee that your children will be reminded of the book’s powerful message each time they see common miracles in nature, even in their own backyard.
- give your child the reassurance and comfort that this book provides.
Remember May 26th, go online and order the book at http://www.childrensimaginings.com and then download the wonderful gifts waiting for you!