Welcome first time readers! Our friends and supporters Neill Gibson and Beth Banning are hosting a Free Teleseminar on creating greater cooperation in relationships. We all can benefit from this and in the spirit of what The I AM Foundation Blog is about we wanted to especially invite parents, grandparents, aunts, uncles and other family members to receive this offer.
Those of us who have connection with children can have an impact on them by how we handle our relationships with the other adults in their lives. Especially former spouses. So, again, while this is for everyone, we especially want to encourage those of you who are directly involved with kids to attend this true gift, Neill and Beth’s 5 Steps for Creating Genuine Cooperation in All Your Relationships…
with Beth Banning and Neill Gibson
- Do away with the five most common factors that prevent cooperation in your relationships
- Move you from power struggle to genuine cooperation
- Apply the key difference between a strategy and an intention, and how to avoid the huge problems not knowing this difference creates
- Co-creating a shared vision and why this is so vital for genuine cooperation
- Learn how to negotiate — and why compromise wreaks havoc in relationships
- Understand how to make effective agreements
- Resolve conflicts and upsets and when to renegotiate easily if things aren’t going as planned
REGISTER HERE FOR THIS NEW, FREE ONE-TIME TELESEMINAR EVENT
5 Steps for Creating Genuine Cooperation In All Your Relationships
Wednesday, April 8th, 2009
6 PM Pacific Daylight Time, 9 PM Eastern, 8PM Central
If you’re ready to start Creating Genuine Cooperation In All Your Relationships, then register today.
With love and a commitment to you and your success,
Beth and Neill
PS – Feel free to invite friends and colleagues to this call.
PPS – Please, don’t hesitate to ask if you have any questions.
You can either email us at BethandNeill@FocusedAttention.com
or call Beth on her cell phone at 858-232-6180